PERSONAL DETAILS:

Real nameDate of birthLocationNationality
Tom KnightMarch, 1993United KingdomBritish

CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS:
Yes.png I own Arma3 and its expansion Arma 3 Apex

Yes.png I own a Microphone

Yes.png I am 18 years of age or older

Yes.png I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning

Yes.png I can attend a 3-hour operation every Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 Zulu (in summer) / 2000 Zulu (in winter)

Yes.png I will respond to posts on the forums in a timely fashion

Yes.png I will let the group know when I cannot make scheduled events and post LOAs in a timely fashion

Yes.png I wish to be a contributing and valuable member of this group

GAMING AND EXPERIENCE:
GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE:
I have coming up to around 3000 hours in Arma 3 and would consider myself an adept player as a result. I am however looking to join a well regarded unit such as your own, in order to hone my skills.

PREVIOUS GROUPS:
1 R ANGLIAN - I left this unit only recently. I am 24 y.o and the player base consisted of people between the 15-18 bracket. The culture amongst the players simply wasn't what I was looking for. Nice guys though.

REASON FOR APPLYING:
I wish to join a well-regarded unit with a long history and active player base. As such, 16AA seemed like the natural choice; I had considered multiple units and decided this one seemed best fitted to what I am looking for.

WERE YOU REFERRED TO US:
Firstly from Googling related terms, but upon further research it was YouTube videos that finalised my decision.

#2 Plt Off Arksey

Plt Off Arksey
  • Joint Helicopter Command
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:12 AM

A letter has been sent to your inbox. Please check your private messages on our forums for details on the next steps.

Reply to this topic