Our modpack has been updated; please update now.
The following changes have been made:
- Griffin helicopters
- New paradrop system
- T-10 Parachutes
- New trenches (no more sandcastles!)
- Vehicle in vehicle function to Wolfhound TSV (can now transport 1x ATV.. just about)
- Bergen to section crates
- Muzzle flashes to blank firing weapons
- Bolt action hand animation for L115A3
- Dirty RAF Regiment uniforms.. (I saw one outside the wire!)
- 100 round gpmg belts
- IR Illumination shells for the 81mm mortar and 105mm light gun (flares you can only see with NVGs)
- Extra LODs on weapons (possibly slight performance gain)
- Extra LODs on some attachments (possibly slight performance gain)
- Optimised LODs on static weapons (possibly slight performance gain)
- Sound improvements for several weapons.
- Model adjustments to '16AA signs'
- New backpack texture for the MTP carryall and medical carryall
- All 16AA weapons now use RHS weapon 'tails' (should sound better from distance)
- All 16AA weapons now have different sounds for different ranges/environments etc (instead of one sound just getting quieter).
- All 16AA weapons now use RHS barrel heat/smoke/shell case ejection effects (they look perdy!)
- Tracer round ratio is now 1 in 5 instead of 1 every 3 rounds
- Fixed MAN truck geometry (no more walking through the truck etc)
- Fixed wobbly MAN truck wheels
- Reduced section count on MAN trucks (increased performance)
- Improved MAN truck interior (still not great, but you can just about look it at without getting cancer now)
- Adjusted GPMG position on the Wolfhound (no more clipping with the turret)
- Adjusted 81mm mortar gunner position
- New L115A3 textures
- Moved textures from static weapons to common folder (reducing modpack size).
- Fixed Forklift wheels sometimes not turning (possibly)
- Improved Forklift handling (no more flipping over)
- Slight visual tweaks to Forklift
- Fixed Forklift forks poking through the MAN truck cab when loaded onto flatbed
- Reduced size of SATCOM antenna (still waiting on ACRE to enable the thing to work properly)
- Made HLS Panels ACE compatible
- Made deployable signs ACE compatible
- Removed all traces of the mythical M6H mortar (saves about 1kb in modpack size!)
- Ghillie suit uniform texture is dirty... because snipers crawl in the mud!
- Added a 'mortar pit' (this can also be built with a shovel.. but obviously takes a while)
- Visual improvements to Virtus kit (more on the way!)
- Improved the effectiveness of illumination rounds
- Possibly some other stuff...
- Don't forget to defrag your system afterwards (unless you have an SSD, where this isn't required)
- Report any issues here.
Click here to view the article