A Coy will take the role of a Russian Federation mechanised naval infantry Coy.
All section ICs to read and digest the Russian Squad organisation, note Squad level TTPs and assign roles accordingly:
- Brigade artillery has deployed behind B Company’s first wave and by the time you get ashore they will be ready to provide fires.
- HQ will deploy an observer team onto OP1 to manage the battlespace.
- Brigade armoured Company have deployed 2 x T90A ashore with mobile AAA vehicles deployed to cover the landing beaches.
- Brigade aviation have a number of Mi-24 available for CAS and other duties.
- 43rd Naval Air Squadron are fully deployed and available for tasking.
- B Company have spearheaded the assault and are now sweeping around the eastern side of the bay to protect your right flank.
US and UK forces have defeated the rebellion on the island of Sahrani. However they have used the rebellion as an excuse to pursue their imperialist ways on Northern Sahrani and have invaded the Northern part of the island despite being unsupported by the UN.
Currently on the island are the USMC’s 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit, a brigade sized force, mostly bottled up fighting our allies in the mountains on the east of the island and the British 16th Air Assault Brigade, the UK’s rapid reaction force. This is mostly light infantry troops with some helicopter support.
16AA Bde has recently carried out an attack in the south which relieved pressure on the Americans enough that they have been able to break out a small element which has advanced on Bagango, the island’s northern capital and our strategic objective. We believe this vangard force consists of a USMC rifle company with a small number of tanks in support.
We also believe there to be a marine reconnaisance force, probably infantry and light vehicles in the vicinity of Obj Xray and Obj Whisky.
- Vladivostok - GR 150245
- Moskva - GR 149252
- Beach Alpha - GR 171235
- Beach Bravo - GR 161234
- Obj Xray - GR 163207
- Obj Whisky - GR 169203
- Obj Yankee - GR 187179
- HLS Slava - GR 192204
- OP1 - GR 192202 approx
You are to advance and attempt to catch the advancing US force in it’s flank and destroy or drive it off. Once that is completed you are to retake the city of Bagango and defend it against further US aggression.
I order you, Major Emmetko, to:
1) Land your command using amphibious assault on BEACH ALPHA and BRAVO then move inland.
2) You are to prioritise your attack on Obj Yankee and only to deploy your forces onto Obj XRAY and WHISKY if you take significant contact. Otherwise you are to bypass them.
3) You will destroy any enemy forces advancing on Bagango.
4) You will liberate the city of Bagango from US forces and prepare defences against further attacks.
5) You will hold until relieved.
Edited by Maj Emmet, 10 September 2016 - 11:32 PM.