A Coy will continue dominance patrols in to gather J2 and extend local security bubble.
This operation will follow on immediately from the previous operation. A/1; A/2; A/FSG will spawn in the field at last reported locations. Resupply will be at discretion Plt Cmd.
As per SOP. O Group in Cmdrs channel NLT 1845Z.
- A/1: You will assist A/FSG to secure and recover damaged vehicle in vicinity Y5H18. You will patrol EAST from current location Y5H19. LOE will be Y5H boundary. RTB via rotary HLS TBC.
- A/2: You will secure immediate area of re-entrant between Y7E12/Y7E13 to enable BRIMSTONE CS to carry out survey of MINEFIELD. You will then patrol clockwise around KAR-SHEK PROMONTORY and investigate J2 reports suggesting insurgent cave-system in this area. You will hold short of known MINEFIELD assessed to cover ground between Y7B2 and Y7E6 and establish security to enable BRIMSTONE CS to carry out survey. RTB on foot from this location.
- A/4/1: You will recover or deny damaged vehicle in vicinity Y5H18. You will provide direct support to A/1 patrol EAST through Y5H. You will provide security for rotary extract A/1 and then RTB under own power.
- A/4/2: You will operate BRIMSTONE C-IED capability. You will survey MINEFIELD in area of re-entrant between Y7E12/Y7E13. You will recommend options to lift or otherwise destroy this obstacle with minimum collateral damage. You will survey MINEFIELD in area of re-entrant between Y7B2/Y7E6. You will recommend options to lift or otherwise destroy this obstacle with minimum collateral damage. You will standby to provide C-IED support on request to other ground forces.
- A/4/3: Logistics and reinforcements per SOP.
- A/4/4: Medical and CASEVAC per SOP.
- Flight: You will deliver Coalition Air Support package to ground forces in accordance with available airframes and specified taskings. Priority to CASEVAC and reinforcements per SOP.
Edited by Maj Emmet, 20 May 2016 - 06:31 PM.